These Brief FAQs will help guide you purchasing VIP Aerosmith Ticket Packages
What is a VIP ticket package?
- A VIP ticket package is pretty simple. It includes a great ticket in a reserved area, and depending on the specific package, a second to none fan experience ranging from a Meet & Greet, to individual band member showcase and Q&A activities.
- For this leg of the 2012 Global Warming tour, the available packages are:
- Wheels Up
- Ultra Sweet Spot
- Sweet Spot
- Be sure to check out the 2012 VIP ticket packages link on Aeroforceone.com for specific package information
- Please note: package names and descriptions can change from tour to tour, so be sure to check back often to stay in the know!
- Please note: some packages may give you the choice of a P2 ticket. P2 tickets are located in the 2nd ticket price tier location and this location varies from venue to venue so please make sure you are happy with your ticket selection before you purchase.
How many VIP ticket packages can I buy?
- For this tour, the purchase limit for VIP ticket packages is 4 packages per show, with a maximum of 12 packages for the entire tour.
- This can change from tour to tour, so if another tour leg is announced, check back for purchasing details.
Where do I purchase the VIP ticket packages?
- VIP Ticket packages are purchased in one of two ways: Either direct from Aeroforceone.com, or a third party ticketing service (Ticketmaster/ Live Nation, or direct from the venue)
- On our 2012 tour date page, there is an area that mentions exactly where the VIP ticket packages can be purchased for each show.
- If you purchase an Aerosmith VIP ticket package via a 3rd party service such as an American Express concierge, etc. please note they may use their email address as the contact for the order. If you do not receive your order details and VIP details please contact customer service at 508-791-6710 or email email@example.com
How are “All Access” fan club members rewarded for their seniority?
- We know there are a great number of you out there who have been following the band for years, so here’s how we reward you fan club members for all the years of dedication:
- We will issue our All Access (required for day one and day two of presales) fan club members a unique code, which is tied to their years of seniority.
- Each code will start with, 2A, 2B, 2C, or 2D. "2A" being the earliest purchase time, and "2D" being the latest. Check out the 2012 New VIP ticketing Process page on Aeroforceone.com for a full breakdown.
- These codes correspond to a specific presale time window, usually a day or so before tickets and packages go on sale to the public.
- If you are not a current All Access fan club member, but want early access to buying VIP ticket packages, you can pay your membership dues to become an All Access member, then you will be emailed a “2D” code allowing you early access to purchase VIP packages during the first day of presales.
AF1 does have an upgrade policy/procedure for ticket packages purchased through aeroforceone.com. If there is availability to bump you up to a better seating location AF1 will certainly do this. For these ticket packages AF1 crew members will assign tickets based on sonority and availability. Occasionally VIP ticket packages will be sold that have a lower face value and these are NOT subject to seniority upgrades (you can only be upgraded to a ticket value that corresponds to the ticket value you purchased) – this is clearly stated at the time of purchase. If you are buying through any site OTHER than AF1 the best rule of thumb is to select the ticket package with the highest package price. There will be no ticket/seat upgrades day of show – any upgrades would be done prior to the show. There will be no ticket/seat upgrades for purchases made through a third party ticketing site such as Ticketmaster.
Questions about the VIP-
Where do I go when I arrive at the venue? What time should I be there?
- 7-10 days before your concert, you will be emailed an itinerary. It will describe all the details you need to know to get yourself to the venue for all the preshow festivities.
- If you haven’t received an email, be sure to check any spam mailboxes or filters that could prevent you from seeing the itinerary. Otherwise, please contact Aeroforce one customer service at (508) 791-3807 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will there be a cat-walk? Can I leave the venue in between the fan experience and the concert?
- AF1 is not always given notification if there is going to be a cat-walk. More than likely there will be a cat-walk/runway. Not all ticketing/venue maps will display a catwalk. We strongly suggest that you consider a cat-walk being used on the tour when purchasing your tickets. If you would like to leave the venue at anytime it is up to the venues discretion. You will want to check with them about their re-entry policy.
Why are some shows sold through Ticketmaster or other parties?
- Ticketmaster is where the bulk of our 2012 VIP ticket packages are for sale.
- This allows you to have direct control of where you will be seated, with most venues showing an interactive seating chart, showing where you’ll be sitting in relation to you friends, and the stage.
- Venues that do not sell through Ticketmaster will be sold through either Aeroforceone.com, or another ticket seller.
Are VIP ticket packages transferable?
- VIP Ticket Packages are not transferrable.
- If purchasing a VIP ticket package on behalf of someone, make sure to enter the correct shipping information.
- As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to call Aeroforce One customer service at: (508) 791-3807 or email email@example.com
How do I purchase a VIP ticket package as a gift?
- Yes, and what a gift! Just be sure to enter in the correct name and address for the shipping information.
- As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to call Aeroforce One customer service at: (508) 791-3807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if a show is postponed or cancelled?
- If a show is postponed, your VIP ticket package will be good for the new date. We will email and post on Aeroforceone.com information about the new date and procedure to use your ticket package for the rescheduled date.
- If a show is cancelled, we will issue you a refund for the VIP ticket minus the cost of any shipped merchandise as well as the handling and processing fees. All service and processing fees are non-refundable as these fees are incurred from the moment of purchase.
What if someone in my party requires handicap accessible seating?
- The best course of action is to call the venue you are looking to buy a package for and inquire the location of its handicapped seating.
- If you are looking to purchase for a venue sold through Ticketmaster, or another third party ticketing service, many vendors have an interactive seating chart with handicapped seating listed.
- If you are looking to purchase a VIP ticket package to a concert sold through Aeroforceone.com, it can be much harder to make these accommodations, as our ticket holds generally don’t include seating in handicap sections. Call Aeroforce one customer service for further assistance at (508) 791-3807.
How will I know where my seats are located?
- If you purchased a VIP ticket package from one of our third party ticketing partners (Ticketmaster/Live Nation) you will know at the time of purchase where your seat will be located.
- If you purchased a either a Wheels Up or Ultra Sweet Spot VIP ticket package from Aeroforceone.com directly, you will need to wait until you pick them up at will call the night of the show. If you have a specific need for will-call, email email@example.com
- If you purchased a Sweet Spot VIP ticket package from aeroforceone.com, the tickets will be mailed out to arrive 5-7 days ahead of the concert date. If you have not received your tickets 72 hours prior to the concert, contact Aeroforce One customer service at (508) 791-3807, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I get my VIP Ticket Package?
- If the package you purchased includes merchandise, it will get shipped out to arrive about 5-7 days in advance of the show. *We try to get you your merchandise in a timely manner, but occasionally product can arrive after the concert date.
- The information regarding your VIP arrival time and meeting location will not be in with the shipped merchandise. This information will be emailed to you about a week before the concert. If you do not get an email around that time, please contact us.
How can I reach Aeroforce One?
- You can email us at email@example.com
- Drop us a line at (508) 791-3807, and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you, M-F 9AM-5PM EST.